2010年2月18日木曜日

Hola

Hey I'm Hiroki.
I'm having a blast in here Melbourne. The sunshine is amazing. Nice weather to be.

I'm writing this in my lunch time. In here, DUELI, we start the class at 8:30 and the first class goes until 10:30. Then we have 1hour and 30minutes break. Then we have a class starts at 12:00 till 13:00. After 15 minutes break, we have another class at 13:15 to 15:15.

After school, we often go out to the city or beach. We went to the beach yesterday. We had a good time there. We enjoyed beautiful beach with amazing sunshine.

We are going to the Great Ocean Road this weekend. It's going to be awesome.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Hiroki.
    It is very nice to read today's news in Australia today in Japan!!
    Would you tell me if there are Yumi and Shinji in this group? I am making the list of all the blogs for our program, so it is very helpful if you tell me about that.

    Have a good day!

    Shoko Ichijo

    返信削除