2010年2月22日月曜日

good day

Hello,I'm Shinji Tsukada.

Today,I was late because I overslept.
In our class,we talked about our project.This project content is to make a comic using our pictures that we shoot actually.Our comic theme was decided "The Aliens have landed.The content of this is almost that alien come to earth,and they kidnap girls to eat them.But second time they landed,superman come to help them.It's a long long way.My role is superman. I think this role just fit for me.

In lunch time,I played basketball with my friend and china student. I did 1on1 with china student. I won every time. He always said,"Fuck"

It is lie.

After school,I ate dinner with host family,and played with children.They are so cute.Today,I played tennis with children.8years old boy hit ball to next door house.And I was forced to bring ball.It was very very thrilling and hard......But it was very good time.
Tomorrow,we are going to go to Great ocean road.I'm looking forward to go to there.

That's all. Thank you!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿